Search

Add +1

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Zac Efron: ‘I hate being called a heartthrob’

If we were asked to write out a list of Hollywood heartthrobs, Zac Efron’s name would be somewhere near the top of that list. However, Zac Efron himself doesn’t think he is one. In fact he hates the word...

This will come as shocking news of all the millions of teenage girls who have Zac’s posters on their bedroom walls (not to mention the more mature of us out there who have an appreciation for Zac’s hunkiness), but the High School Musical star doesn’t like being branded a heartthrob at all.
“I can't explain to you what it's like to be a heartthrob, [because] I don't think I am a heartthrob,” said the 24-year-old teen idol on the CBS Sunday Morning show when presenter Tracy Smith jokingly asked him to explain how it feels to be a hearttrob.



The New Year’s Eve star then continued. “I hate [that word]. I hate it. It follows you around, but you don't deserve it. It's like, ‘Why?’

“I'm just me. I'm just Zac. Just Zac.”

If you want to ditch the heartthrob tag, Zac, why not try losing the sexy sixpack and growing a little beer belly? (Note to Zac: you totally shouldn’t do that)


No comments:

Post a Comment