Search

Add +1

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Rihanna feels comfortable being naked

Rihanna feels more comfortable the more naked she gets as she says it makes her feel better about herself.

Rihanna feels more comfortable the more naked she gets.

The 'You Da One' singer is renowned for her skimpy outfits and showing off her body and she admits she does it because it makes her feel better about herself.

She told Women's Fitness magazine: "My way probably won't work for most people, but the more I got naked the more comfortable I felt. I just have to face my fear."

"You always find something wrong, you always find something you're uncomfortable with. One thing turns into another and you get embarrassed and self-conscious about it - you feel like everybody can see what you see."

No comments:

Post a Comment