Search

Add +1

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Interview with Adelina Ismailin


"Do not copy me," she says. During its long career has experimented with its lukun bringing to the public only beauty. With a song and the clip where she acts like 8 characters, returns again to its fans. Longtime singer is totally enclosed for print media. This time, Adelina Ismaili comes after long and exclusively in an interview for "Panorama Plus".
There are some days that you have published a new song which you have realized the clip. Tell us something more?
I was in the car, listening to a cd and heard a wonderful putpuri pearls of music sung by Albanian, Fatmira Breçani. As a fervent admirer of our music pure Albanian Breçani Fatmira remains one of the living legends of Albanian music for me, but even more mrekulloi putpuria and knew she would not escape without the singing. Put this putpuri old Albanian native music genre to recapture the "Tribal", a genre that many recent trends in the modern global music. Realization of the song was done in Switzerland. I broke very pleased. Realization of the clip lasted three days and two nights, with 4 hour break to sleep. I can not say that was easy, however, had to manage a team of 137 people, koncentrohesha in dancing, singing, acting, everything. The director, who conducted solely my idea, finally said: "I do not understand why most people who've worked with them, to have presented to me as a troubled man. You only know what I do. "
Who cared about the appearance?
I had sketched all, clothing, hair, to make up the smallest details. My inspiration in the field of female beauty remains Fadil Berisha and his every picture I see, it brings me endless ideas. Some dresses are Mr. ideas. Berisha, and I feel fortunate to know the man. I made drawings, grimeri put on my face.
Adeline seen a transforming in some roles, how difficult the church?
I have done ever since has taught me that acting Sevdai Radogoshi great, and I do not hardly acts like. In this clip I am inspired by his fantastic sketches where he first played with no problem "female, male problematic, endless characters that I" stole it "and I got into clip (laughs). And I learned how to koncentrohem to sink into a role, not to stir the characters, and many other professional secret (laughs).
For those who do not understand the subject of the song and the clip, do us a brief explanation of the item?
There are a few guidelines. Given that we are among the rare people in the world to respect everyone's religion, and among our people there are Catholic, the Muslim, Orthodox and etc.., Dealt precisely the observance of the religion of the Albanians. My message is clear: "The religion of Albanians is Albanianism". In general, the message is: "Art, music know no boundaries and in a discotheque, the sound of a favorite song, the joy, unite all Albanians. If the queen, if a waiter, whether Catholic myslimanen, if a man troubled with a Jewish DJ, or dancer, whatever, song joins. I've seen with my eyes at every concert sing. Nation reflected through art is universal. Knows no boundaries of separation, but unity.
Singers never show important details in the realization of the clips, we will discover something exclusive for us?
I do not know why singers hide the importance of assembly. In 90% of clips singer makes a slight movement, which, when assembled looks like the perfect dance. Ok, I have not suffered this, because it would look ridiculous in my concerts dance he would be required from me, and I will not I was able to do, but has a secret in the clip. There are scenes showing from 2-3, sometimes all "Adelina" in one scene. I had 7 dublere my roles to act out before a single camera. But this is the strength of films. There are many parts that are not inserted in the clip, which I consider very beautiful, but the director said: "Adeline, is tantalizing montazherin vain. We have material for 5 spots, but the song was 180 minutes, will actually show up whatever you want ".
Project shows that it is expensive, will tell us how and who financed the cost?
Prefer not to talk about the costs of the clips, it seems banal to brag with great prices. Never in life have not been low-budget clip. The clip is funded by me, which is seen at the beginning of the clip where the advertised "entertaiment Iliad," where I am co-production.
Earlier television Adelina Ismaili projects always have "run" to get as exclusive, this time until we saw that clip their fans had left the franchise, you have more confidence in them?
Sometimes I overdo it with the impression that the sentiments in the wild world of show business where required roughness, but am at a stage in life where I know exactly who applies for me. My fans have been with me in good and in bad. Who deserves more? No one. Singer Adele as there is for the fans, especially my fansin whom he believed clip.
It is said that the clip has already conquered television media, except for fans who else has had exclusivity?
The artist can not exist without the media, or media without artists. "Wars" medium-artist raise interest for both sides, until the limit of culture, education and behavior. Exclusivity had all. The same day the clip was distributed to all electronic media, which was not easy.
While interviews are also a bit reserved, though?
I am not booked, but totally closed to any print media that once had the courage to write things in life that I have offended without foundation. I know that no one is in me, but I much less. For fans'm always there.
"Do not copy the" beautiful inscription which I liked enormously, to whom was dedicated?
Was the brainchild of the director, and almost bump because not committed. He has worked with many singers, knows my career best, and at all times when doing make up or hair, teasing me telling me that when singers go to realize clip, send my recordings of concerts. Finally convinced me by saying that this was not the only message for our singers, but for many Slavic singer. Found on the weak point and accepted as half the oil (laughs). I have never received praise songs themselves aman! Now I like that idea, which originally was writing the show (laughs). Still prefer the vlerësohem objectively by others.
Do you fear the reaction of "fanatics" on religious symbols in the clip?
As far as FC intimidated by anyone! So I am afraid at all. Above all he is Albanian.
The reader always wants to know something of the private life of Adelina. Tell us a little?
Like any living man, I had spent more specific challenges that fate, and fate seems more rewarded. My private life is connected with the profession as never before, right now. I'm happy with the work I do, and God dhashtë more luck, I'll have a normal life like any other woman. My life is more in the plane of hotels than at home. In the worst cases of life, I found comfort in prayer: "God dhashtë me luck, as I have soul." Any sacrifice I can feel you are rewarded. I chose a profession that is not easy. But this way I own choice, God supports me and not allow anyone to raise voice against the destiny of God.
You have had many successes in concerts across where Albanians live, you are extremely well received, telling them that these concerts will be repeated? Where you feel best when singing?
The tour was repeated in Europe, will be repeated again. Tournament in the United States will be repeated next year, the lord safely. Kosovo and Albania have left a little worse this year and use this opportunity to apologize to all those who invited me, but it was impossible, because of obligations abroad. Without doubt, the best discotheque feel the most modern and Albanian, in "4 Youth". Those people are immensely professional, always in step with new global trends, have been with me in good times and bad, is a select clientele of young people and foreigners. People like this make us proud that we are Albanians.
Something to end?
Observe the glass church, admires the sacred citizen.

No comments:

Post a Comment