Search

Add +1

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Interview with Ardit Gjebrea



Maniolla: My husband hath not disappointed c'tituj mbresalenes and put these

Referring to your connection, what love is for you?

For me it was a destiny, that her husband did get to love. And not, as might have happened to someone who has chosen not love. It is very important to spend life with a person who would rather recommend to others, it is foremost on our relationship.
Fortunately, my husband has not disappointed any time during these years. I have 13 years
I am married and I can say, quite frankly, that I love like in the beginning. Mutual feeling is very important. There would not conceive of living with a man for years, if not going to like or not like.

In daily life, which are evidence of love?
Proof of love, first, is the assessment that I have and express in different ways, is respect. The fact that my husband is one of the irreplaceable to me, for many years been a test, as well as children that we bring to life. There is no greater proof of love than this.

Consider that some secrets should be kept small for him, in order not to break the equilibrium of a very good report?
I am honest by nature, and can not keep secrets. More so, to be honest, I have no money secret, because he is a man with whom to consult for them and everything.

How important is it to you the preservation of individuality in a lengthy report, and how useful it is to have individuality within marrdhënies?

It is normal that one of the elements of love is not to interfere partner, nor I him and me, the character, nature and professional life. Because each has its own features, nor me would not like to intervene more in this direction. To respect in this way each other in the characters you have, not to be alienated. I loved as he is, as well as he, with the wrong and that I have.

After 13 years of marriage, how will this year celebrate Valentine?
This year I think will be the charm, because, once they've brought to life a child in life. St. Valentine has been very nice when we were lovers, beautiful in engagement, as well as in the first years of marriage, and now is much more real.


Interview: Besiana Lushaj @ SPECTRUM

No comments:

Post a Comment