Search

Add +1

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Interview with Alban Skenderja

I am not Superman. I am a very simple guy. Friendship and camaraderie I have my faults and my goodness. In character, I do not know how to define ourselves. There are times when I am melancholy and romantic, at other times I like to make noise or move. I like traveling, I like adventure, make new friends. Depends on the time and period in which I stand.


- What value most about myself and what ever you say, "I had better do this"?


- To myself I appreciate the fact that I am sensitive to people. Always try to understand and not to give away to a trial. This probably has taught me life. Ambientohem know with all situations and types of people. One thing that I like to do, maybe just that (laughs) because I'm very delicate and sensitive people.


- We all know that the girls here are among the favorites. What will this mean for you? As you like and whenever you worrying, perhaps even with any excessive sms?


- No, I learned this method of changing the numbers, so for now this is not a big problem. Also, as I said above, more or less know how to manage the situation. Normally, convivial if I prefer, because I'm young and I like girls too. For this I am happy so far. There is very little time having started this preference, so leave time to decide how it will impose. Perhaps there may come a day that this thing can tire me, but for now, for this I am happy, would be lying if I said otherwise. Actually, I do not know how girls have fun, I hope also to evaluate the songs that I do and how they sing.


- Is the Albani of love?


- There are moments that do not ever know how to determine accurately and is not good now to give an answer. Frekuentohem with a girl, but it is premature to talk about love, because they themselves do not know well. Like someone and feel good with.


- How do you like to spend your spare time?


- I love nature. I like to hang out with my friends, to drink something and talk with them. I prefer places where there is clutter and crowded with people, even though in some cases, like much. Sometimes I like to go to local or discos, but usually prefer to spend my free time in places where there are very kind. Sometimes leisure time making music, guitar pick and try to do something new, of course, be with a girl. Why not?


- So far, what is the "insanity" larger you make?


- It was madness, but at the same time was the most important thing of my life. I speak for my departure from Albania. I was little, just a friend of mine, when we headed to Italy, without telling anyone anything. I ride in a boat accident. If I remember today is a great madness, would not remakes, but at the same time say that precisely this "madness" has changed my life totally. There was a madness that has valuable lectures.


- What do you think has been the key to your success?

No comments:

Post a Comment